Call for Submissions – Psychedelic Press UK 2013 Vol.2
Psychedelic Press UK 2013 – Anthology of Pharmacography – has now been sent to sixteen countries around the world, and we would like to thank everyone for their gracious support. As a result, we have decided to press ahead with the next one, and are now welcoming written submissions to Psychedelic Press UK 2013 Vol.2.
The print anthology focuses on both psychedelic studies and culture in its content, blending analytical articles from both the humanities and sciences with creative non-fiction and alternative perspectives. Strictly speaking, it is the role, function and discourse of psychedelic/entheogenic drugs themselves, rather than a ‘psychedelic aesthetic’, which must underpin your work.
The deadline for submissions to PsypressUK 2013 Vol. 2 is June 30, 2013, with the intention to publish in September. Join our monthly mailing list for updates and reminders.
– Articles should be between 500 – 4000 words
– We do accept trip reports but they need to be of a high literary standard, ideally with an original dimension that challenges the modes this genre has thus far produced.
– Please include a 100 word spiel about yourself with the submission and any additional, relevant information, including accompanying photos/illustrations (if you have any, though it is not a requirement.)
– Ideally articles should be original and unpublished, although exceptions can be made but please check with us first.
– If your article has references, please can you employ the MLA referencing system
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, queries and submissions.